GET 10k traffic or facebook likes >>>CONTACT US AT nissan0808@yahoo.com OR CALL us 8801684687852
Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

BYPASS LNKGT LINK WITHOUT DOING SURVEY EASILY FOR FREE.100%WORKS



Bypass LNKGT SURVEY Links easily without doing Surveys!

Hello I am Nissan. Hope Everyone is well. If you are not well, now you will be well because today I am going to share  how you can bypass survey easily. In most cases when we want to download something that is new or we need, the webmasters use survey and we have to fill up those survey in order to download the product. This is really irritating, isn't it?

 


Yes, it is..for example, few days ago I downloaded a game in RAR format. When I get started to extracting the file it say's get the password from the URL that was given. So, I became angry..I waste lot of time to fill up the survey but everything gone in vain. So, I got a idea how to bypass the survey and instantly i figure this out.


So, it is time for me to share the method with everyone...


Instructions:
1. Go to anonymouse.org
2. Put in your survey URL and click "Surf anonymously"
3. Wait 30 seconds (because there are no offers available)
4. Click Download 


Isn't it easy ...(I don't garantee  this will work on every survey but This works great in LNKGT Links survey but as far as I know it should work on every time based survey.


You can check out my other post on other topic that could be very helpful for SEO.


If you face any problem comment me on the comment box.


If you like the post plz share it in the social media.


Our facebook fan page click here.


<Good Luck>